[Owasp-leaders] OWASP ESAPI Project Status

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sun Mar 30 23:30:30 UTC 2014

Dennis

Maybe that's the problem. The OpenSAMM is too complex for folks without an
MBA ...(LOL). Btw I cant find the word stupid written anywhere in this
threat .

Seriously, you are asking people that are volunteers to use a system that
needs proper and extensive understanding,  I have no time for that even
with a master degree in my CV.

The whole purpose is to gather the opinions of a community of users, in
dutch they say "don't kill a fly with a canon"

OpenSAMM is a canon, we need something simple and easy to fill in by folks
with or without master degrees,  that are users of the projects and
contributors.

Keep it simple and straight fwd. That's my message.

No one should feel offended by this

I'm sure that the board are very educated are smart people, but please
don't forget that you should look at this things from the point of view of
users, contributors and volunteers using their spare time for supporting
OWASP.

regards

Johanna