[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp_project_leader_list] OWASP Project Manager Report: March 28, 2014

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 11:43:23 UTC 2014

Seconded.

OpenSAMM is a great way to categorize projects, its not suitable for
evaluating project quality.
I've had similar feedback from people I've asked to evaluate ZAP using it.
Were there specific reasons why we stopped using the old form?
>From memory it seamed fairly suitable.
I'm happy to give feedback on it or any other criteria that is proposed for
this purpose - I've got a fair amount of experience evaluating tools and
libraries :)

Cheers,

Simon

OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader