[Owasp-leaders] Reflections on AppSec AsiaPac 2014

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Wed Mar 26 13:27:15 UTC 2014

As a follow up to the conference, I am doing an extended OWASP 24/7 podcast
talking with the organizers and some of the main speakers from the
conference.  It should be available by the end of next week. -- Mark

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 12:26 AM, Jonathan Carter <jonathan.carter at owasp.org

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is
Responsible?*<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>