[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp_project_leader_list] Google Summer of Code: Submissions Update

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:56:45 UTC 2014

We all do wrong things, especially me ;)
Thats how we learn, and if you do them for the right reasons then people
will understand and make allowances.
You might have been a little bit over enthusiastic with your support of
OWTF candidates, but thats because you are passionate about your project.
We need more project leaders as passionate and hardworking as you!

Cheers,

Simon