[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp_project_leader_list] Google Summer of Code: Submissions Update

Abraham Aranguren abraham.aranguren at owasp.org
Wed Mar 26 10:49:08 UTC 2014

Thank you for the kind words Simon, unfortunately I do wrong things too
and a public apology will follow shortly :)
regarding "why do students submit for OWTF" I ran a poll last year, the
results are here:
http://blog.7-a.org/2013/06/owasp-owtf-gsoc-selection-stats-and-poll.html

I am running another poll this year, results to be announced soon :).

Thank you everybody,

Abe