[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp_project_leader_list] Google Summer of Code: Submissions Update

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Wed Mar 26 09:18:58 UTC 2014

Great idea Simon. Perhaps we could have it at the AppSec EU in June. By
that time we will know how many slots we have so we will have things to
talk about.
I also think that this an opportunity to revisit OWASP's relations with
universities. I've already sent Samantha an email for a potential session
in the project's summit at AppSec EU.

Cheers,

Kostas