[Owasp-leaders] Reflections on AppSec AsiaPac 2014

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at owasp.org
Wed Mar 26 04:26:46 UTC 2014

I also attended the AppSec Tokyo event and made a few new connections to
new technical groups I never knew about that that exist within Japan.  I
think there are some really great opportunities for the Japan Smartphone
Security Association (JSSA) to collaborate with OWASP in getting technical
content from Japan out to the rest of the world.