[Owasp-leaders] Free training at major OWASP AppSec conferences

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Mar 25 17:40:36 UTC 2014

I think that is a great suggestion, anything we can do to give MORE value
to attendees will undoubtably be better. I am not sure we can isolate the
variables enough to say how many more registrations we will get since there
are so many other factors that figure into conference registration....

As for the figures, it really depends on the conference location since the
price of ticket and training varies based on region (  US, Europe, Latam,
APAC).

Sarah

Executive Director
OWASP Foundation