[Owasp-leaders] Measuring Intent and Funding Things

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Mar 25 05:12:59 UTC 2014

Yvan,

For certain you are way too excited to get a copy. Greenspan talked
about this as a form of "irrational exuberance".  ;)

By the same token, I think a crowdfunding campaign is a fantastic idea.
I say go for it. This might be a great way to fund future endeavors. If
you need any help reviewing the campaign copy before you go live, just
give me a shout.

Awesome + Aloha,
Jim