[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Cornucopia

Cam Morris cam.morris at owasp.org
Tue Mar 25 01:17:14 UTC 2014

I will be playing cornucopia this week game with co-workers this week, but
1/3rd of staff are remote workers so they can't participate.  (I'm forced
to actually drive to work that day :(

We've talked about making a google-hangout plugin to play EOP/Cornucopia.
 But we haven't gone any farther than just talking about it.