[Owasp-leaders] OWASP and the Google Summer of Code

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 20:30:46 UTC 2014

I've been a GSoC mentor for the last 2 years, and I've found it a really
rewarding experience.
You do _not_ have to be an expert on a specific project, just have a
willingness to get involved.
You will be supported by the relevant project leader and the other
contributors to that project.

This is a great way to get involved - it will help you, OWASP projects and
the students that you mentor.

Please support this great initiative.

Simon

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 7:55 PM, GK Southwick <genevieve.southwick at owasp.org