[Owasp-leaders] Reflections on AppSec AsiaPac 2014

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Mon Mar 24 13:47:58 UTC 2014

Sounds like APAC has really set the bar for future AppSec events.
Congratulations to everyone involved. -- Mark

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is
Responsible?*<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>