[Owasp-leaders] Wiki Cleanup

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Mar 24 10:09:15 UTC 2014

Dirk,

 > while tackling this -- how about getting rid of the IMHO annoying
/index.php/ part?

This requires manual configuration changes in Apache for each page we
want to shorten.  Regardless, I'll add it to the list for consideration.

As a side note, at this point I see several *hundred* pages that involve
important topics not edited since 2009. Frankly, I feel updating this
content is one of the more important things we can do to keep the
foundation relevant. I'm inclined to pay a few experts to help with this
if we cannot get enough community support. *ducks*

Aloha,
Jim