[Owasp-leaders] Wiki Cleanup

Dirk Wetter dirk at owasp.org
Sat Mar 22 10:26:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

while tackling this -- how about getting rid of the IMHO annoying /index.php/ part?
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Short_URL/Apache
In any case I would 301 the old pages to the new destination.

Cheers,

Dirk

--
German OWASP Board, (Chair AppSec Research 2013)
Send me encrypted mails (Key ID 0xB818C039)