[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Cornucopia

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Fri Mar 21 16:59:25 UTC 2014

Thank you for the attention, feedback and suggestions. v1.05 has now been
published today with some minor updates, and is available in DOC, PDF and
XML.

I will add the card text to Crowdin for translation, and then work out the
best way to import those back into other files. I may separate the cards
away from the related guidance/instructions.

Colin Watson
OWASP Cornucopia Project Leader
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Cornucopia