[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Cornucopia

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Mar 21 16:41:00 UTC 2014

Happy that showing Cornucopia during AppSec APAC got some nice resonance.
At least when I presented it during the OWASP CISO training there, they
loved the cards and later several people asked to get there hands on
them... Fortunately, I had some packs from Colin with me and in the end
we made everyone happy and left a few with the Japan chapter. It might
be cool to see whether we could produce them as OWASP merchandise as well...
Anyway, probably this topic is better for the project mailing-list than
for the leaders list...

Cheers, Tobias