[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Cornucopia

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 13:53:12 UTC 2014

Yey for Cornucopia!

Once again I'm going to plug Crowdin for translations: https://crowdin.net/
Its free for open source projects, and we now have nearly 80 translators
for ZAP: https://crowdin.net/project/owasp-zap !

Pro tip - if you want professional Cornucopia packs then get Colin to do a
talk for you and keep your fingers crossed that he has some left ;)

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader