[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Cornucopia

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Fri Mar 21 13:40:40 UTC 2014

One other thing I would like to add is that many Japanese attendees
absolutely love the OWASP Cornucopia project. They would like to know if it
would be possible to translate the deck into Japanese. Just throwing it out
there. :-) I was asked about the possibility quite a bit this past week.

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*

*OWASP Projects Manager*

The OWASP Foundation