[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Cornucopia

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Fri Mar 21 13:19:51 UTC 2014

Great work, Colin. This is a really fun project.

As a follow up, I interviewed Colin for the OWASP 24/7 Podcast channel,
talking about the history of the project, an example use scenario and his
plans for the next version. The recorded interview will be published later
today. Keep an eye on your iTunes or podcast feed.

Mark

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is
Responsible?*<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>