[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Cornucopia

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Fri Mar 21 10:38:15 UTC 2014

Thanks guys.

Yes Microsoft EoP was the inspiration and the game rules are simply copied
from that. Like Cornucopia, MS EoP is open source, using a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 licence. Thank you MS.

   http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20303

According to that page, EoP requires "Windows 7, Windows Server 2003,
Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP".  OWASP Cornucopia supports
any paper media. I think a beer mat version would be cool :-)

Colin