[Owasp-leaders] OWASP's New Community Manager

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Tue Mar 18 14:23:51 UTC 2014

Welcome to OWASP  Genevieve,
Your role has been most anticipated!
Looking forward to a lot of constructive collaboration.
Regards
-Abbas

Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com