[Owasp-leaders] OWASP's New Community Manager

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Tue Mar 18 14:01:26 UTC 2014

Yes, a most welcome addition. Please let me know what I can do to support
you in your new role. -- Mark

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is
Responsible?*<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>