[Owasp-leaders] No Meeting Tonight

Jon Molesa rjmolesa at owasp.org
Tue Mar 11 23:25:08 UTC 2014

Apologies. I didn't intend for this message to reach the leaders list.

--
Jon Molesa
rjmolesa at owasp.org

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht
oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist
and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses  and
you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed
ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it
out aynawy.

... so please excuse me for every typo in the email above.

Reference: https://github.com/Ettercap/ettercap/blob/master/README