[Owasp-leaders] [AppSec APAC] Secret Plans at AppSec APAC 2014

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Mon Mar 10 15:17:54 UTC 2014

Rio - This is VERY exciting! Thanks so much for putting it together. -- Mark

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is
Responsible?*<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>