[Owasp-leaders] Chapter obligations

Timur 'x' Khrotko (owasp) timur at owasp.org
Thu Jul 31 18:54:38 UTC 2014

Here in Hungary (EU) the normal way would be to register an association, a
sort of simple legal body, but we decided not to, since it would entail
spending on layers and regular bookkeeping. So we avoid any kind of
business transaction, even buying water for events. It is the hosts of the
events we organize who insource everything fiscal control cares about. We
as chapter have no expenditures and no revenue, we do not touch money. If
we did the local organization on a larger scale then the chapter would need
registration.

--
Email us to enforce secure link with your mail servers (domain).
This message may contain confidential information - you should handle it