[Owasp-leaders] AppSecUSA 2014 Project Summit Rescue

Jonathan Marcil jonathan.marcil at owasp.org
Wed Jul 30 04:46:47 UTC 2014

So this was sent to leaders list.. oh well.. sorry for the spam! ;-)

If you want to see any updates on the Projects Task Force doing you can
always consult the google group
at https://groups.google.com/a/owasp.org/forum/#!forum/projects-task-force
and the wiki page for the Project Summit Rescue
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecUSA_2014_Projects_Summit_Rescue>.