[Owasp-leaders] Help with Flash in Joomla Framework from a Volunteer

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Jul 28 17:50:46 UTC 2014

To OWASP Leaders:

As I'm taking on the Interim Executive Director role, this is Sarah's last
week, I'm handling quite a few of the community contacts & inquiries.

Here is one that is best answered by one of our experts in the community
concerning "Flash in the Joomla framework".  This volunteer would like to
write a chapter about his findings.   Can any of you reach out to him
directly and offer advice and guidance?

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org