[Owasp-leaders] OWASPy emails and such =)

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 07:36:54 UTC 2014

Well, one option would be to make him one of the OWASP Sydney chapter
leaders, and then he qualifies for an OWASP email address :)
It sounds to me like he's acting as one of the chapter leaders - all of
those 'organizational' activities are key to running a successful chapter.

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader