[Owasp-leaders] OWASP "Wait Wait... Don't Pwn Me!" @ BLACKHAT

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Fri Jul 25 15:38:55 UTC 2014

I LOVE going head-to-head against another session. Adds a little spice to
the mix. Whoever gets the  least amount of attendees has to move their
entire audience to the other session at the end of the first hour :-)

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>