[Owasp-leaders] OWASP "Wait Wait... Don't Pwn Me!" @ BLACKHAT

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Jul 24 23:12:28 UTC 2014

Josh,

Anyone can register for this event and I do not believe a badge is
required, but event registration is likely to be required. I'll look into
it and will let the community know if it's not as open as it appears to be.
But I think we're good here.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Jul 24, 2014, at 4:01 PM, Tom Brennan - OWASP <tomb at owasp.org> wrote:

I have no idea I assume you need a basic free expo pass as this is not the
briefings that they charge for...

Tom Brennan
973-202-0122

On Jul 24, 2014, at 6:17 PM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:

Tom, is this event open to anybody or do you need a BlackHat badge in order
to attend?

~josh