[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] OWASP Ghana!

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Jul 24 01:16:27 UTC 2014

Maybe we should associate with another organizations such as Hackers for
charity

They are doing tremendous work in Africa, Uganda
http://www.hackersforcharity.org/

Educational projects
http://www.hackersforcharity.org/projects/

Or provide training Online
http://www.hackersforcharity.org/hackers-for-charity/call-for-volunteers-2/

They are looking for experts like us to participate, they pay to go Uganda
or contribute Online
How does chapters in Africa feel if we contact  them?
We could spread the word of our projects over there, especially they
willing to pay for people to go  there!!

regards

Johanna