[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] OWASP Ghana!

Azeddine Islam Mennouchi azeddine.mennouchi at owasp.org
Wed Jul 23 22:54:33 UTC 2014

+1 Azeddine
I have suggested a MENA-Africa Tour so many times
but I could not find the help that I need(specially sponsorship)
I had a very hard time to find speakers in the Last event that I organized
in May and it was harder to find the sponsors

this is a very important issue to discuss African Chapters are really in
need for a push (a committee for this problem maybe good)

Regards Islam,

--
Islam Azeddine Mennouchi
Consultant at ITS