[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] OWASP Ghana!

Azzeddine Ramrami azzeddine.ramrami at owasp.org
Wed Jul 23 22:39:15 UTC 2014

Hi,
Sorry to be negative in my answer but first we need to get a clear
commitment from OWASP to help Africa Chapters.
After we can discuss to an Africa TOUR or any other events.
Actually for my chapter I asked to a sponsors to organize the JMaghreb
(Morocco Java User Group events) where OWASP Morocco will manager the
security track.
I sent emails to Directory Member without any answer from them. No reply. I
suppose for them Morocco Chapter is a negligible.

By the way. I agree with Africa Tour to promote Africa Chapter.
Thanks.
Azzeddine

--
Azzeddine RAMRAMI