[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] OWASP Ghana!

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Jul 23 15:59:40 UTC 2014

Theo,

cool. To see whether a OWASP Africa-EMEA tour would be viable, maybe
check in with a couple of other chapter leaders in the region.

In case you like to see more about what we did at the Latam tour, here
is the link:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/LatamTour2014
It is definitely a great way of energising a region.

If you like it, please contact me or Laura back by September, so we
could plan for this in the upcoming budget for next year.

Kind regards, Tobias