[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] OWASP Ghana!

Laïcana COULIBALY laicana.coulibaly at owasp.org
Wed Jul 23 11:54:38 UTC 2014

Good news theo.

Your friend from Ivory coast.

De : owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org [mailto:owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org] De la part de Theo Sagoe
Envoyé : mercredi 23 juillet 2014 11:06
À : Tobias
Cc : owasp-community at lists.owasp.org; owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Objet : Re: [Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] OWASP Ghana!

Hello:

Jim - Many thanks for posting the information about the event. Your Twi (Ghanaian Language) is excellent; wow welldone.

Tobias - Your idea sounds great and I'll be delighted to work with the leaders in the various regions to schedule a tour going forward.

I’m open to any questions and suggestions from the community.

Kind Regards,

Theo.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 10:41 PM, Tobias <tobias.gondrom at owasp.org <mailto:tobias.gondrom at owasp.org> > wrote:

This is great news!
Amazing work by the Ghana team!

Cheers, Tobias

Ps.: Btw. small idea for next year: maybe Africa and Middle East like to do a joint "OWASP tour" like we did this year successfully in Latam and I currently help plan for Asia. Could be great opportunity to energise chapters around the region.

On 22/07/14 01:05, Jim Manico wrote:

Maa chi, maa ha, maa jo, OWASP Community, eti sen?

The OWASP Ghana Cybersecurity Conference will take place in Accra, Ghana this December for the second year in a row! The event dates are December 10 - 11, 2014. It amazes me that there are so many places on planet earth where OWASP is active in some way.

If you are interested in speaking at this conference, please contact Theo Sagoe at theodore.sagoe at owasp.org <mailto:theodore.sagoe at owasp.org>  or visit https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ghana#tab=About for more information.

I was lucky enough to be one of the speakers at the first OWASP Ghana conference in west Africa. It was quite an amazing experience. It's rare where you get the chance to attend a security conference in the morning and do some seine beach fishing with a large team of locals early that evening. They fish the whole ocean at once, it was quite amazing. :)

I hope you consider attending or speaking! Talk to theodore.sagoe at owasp.org <mailto:theodore.sagoe at owasp.org>  if interested.

Me daa si,
- Jim Manico

--