[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] OWASP Ghana!

Theo Sagoe theodore.sagoe at owasp.org
Wed Jul 23 11:06:11 UTC 2014

Hello:

Jim - Many thanks for posting the information about the event. Your Twi
(Ghanaian Language) is excellent; wow welldone.

Tobias - Your idea sounds great and I'll be delighted to work with the
leaders in the various regions to schedule a tour going forward.

I’m open to any questions and suggestions from the community.

Kind Regards,

Theo.

--
 Theo Sagoe