[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] [Owasp-board]...CandidateNamesUpdate

Donald don.gooden at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 02:37:48 UTC 2014

It was a bad stunt around the wrong Veteran(Usaf) period...my apology for hitting the whole community I probably should have kept it to the local group but at least we all know now(right)...if you ever come to Nyc head over to Madison Sq park on 23rd and Broadway(Hope for your x(get it HopeX)) there is a Veteran Monument that discusses offensive and defensive speech(Hint hint there is another monument close you might enjoy...)

Thank you for your time...

Donald

Oh and yes Former Infragard in three US cities...