[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] [Owasp-board] ...CandidateNamesUpdate

Mario Robles mario.robles at owasp.org
Mon Jul 21 23:55:23 UTC 2014

That's exactly what this Troll wants, confusion and nonsense, our community
is now target for people trying to break it

We need something or someone with the ability to ban offensive subscribers

$('Mario')
# Please excuse any typos as this was sent from a mobile device

El 21/07/2014, a las 05:23 p.m., Justin Klein Keane <justin at madirish.net>
escribió:

Dear God unsubscribe me. If that means resigning as chapter lead fine. I
can't take any more of this drama on the list!

-Justin C. Klein Keane
http://www.MadIrish.net

Sent from my mobile please excuse any brevity.

On Jul 21, 2014, at 6:20 PM, johanna curiel curiel <johanna.curiel at owasp.org>
wrote:

 >she didn't talk anti infragard trash...should have been talking trash in
front of former infragard

Who are u talking about? Keep in mind this REALLY FEEL
OFFENSIVE...especially for female members, including myself.

Talking cryptically? What is this?