[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] [Owasp-board] ...CandidateNamesUpdate

Donald don.gooden at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 17:12:40 UTC 2014

No...wrong Veteran wrong joke...

Period...

Know who you are talking too...it was to low bar of a stunt...period...low class and I was I rate...and to be correct she didn't talk anti infragard trash...should have been talking trash in front of former infragard,  but get the dictionary out and look up I rate...

Enjoy it..

Pps

Re replied(had to remove one of the email groups)