[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] [Owasp-community] ...Candidate Names Update

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Jul 18 20:02:13 UTC 2014

A few data points:

The 2014 election process and candidate announcement timing is happening
the same way as it did in 2013. See
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/2013_Board_Elections#Election_Timeline

The election process was opened for board comment during the April meeting
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/April_30,_2014>. Although it is largely
the same process as 2013, it was already mentioned that an enhancement is
to specifically call for any community feedback each year.

The timeline for the 2014 election has been published as of April 14, 2014
(when the page was created) on the election page
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=2014_Board_Elections&oldid=172678>

As always, candidates can always announce themselves whenever they wish.

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc