[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] [Owasp-board] ...Candidate Names Update

Israel Bryski israel.bryski at owasp.org
Fri Jul 18 19:57:18 UTC 2014

All,

I am the candidate Kelly quoted in her earlier email. I was and still am
indifferent to releasing candidate names.

I am an active Chapter Leader on the local level (NY/NJ) for just under 3
years and worked closely with Tom Brennan, Pete Dean and Sarah Baso on
arranging AppSec USA 2013. While not an "AppSec Professional" I will bring
other skill sets to OWASP Foundation. Regarding my skills and strengths,
you may contact Tom or Pete for a recommendation or learn more about me
here:

www.linkedin.com/in/israelbryski

Israel

On Jul 18, 2014, at 3:00 PM, Eoin Keary <eoin.keary at owasp.org> wrote:

+1
Makes no sense.
And no reason for secrecy given.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988

On 18 Jul 2014, at 19:46, johanna curiel curiel <johanna.curiel at owasp.org>
wrote:

Normally in an election process, candidates will go out there and do
promotion..(political campaign can I call it?)

But in this case i don't understand why the names where kept hidden, its so
contradictory to an election vote process that I actually don't understand
this decisions at all...