[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] [Owasp-community] ...Candidate Names Update

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Jul 18 19:31:19 UTC 2014

I agree with Josh in both points (should be open, but not to change an
election process mid-way unless this agreed unanimously by all candidates).

And there is no need to change the rules mid-way of this election.
Any candidate is free to announce her/himself that she/he is running at
any time.

Best wishes, Tobias

Ps.: and we can discuss for next year whether and how we should change
the procedure.