[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Releasing of Candidate Names Update

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Fri Jul 18 19:30:06 UTC 2014

Just an FYI...
I am not going to stand for re-election, given you can't see the list I thought I might make this clear.

I have many reasons for not "going-again" but I thank everyone who voted me in for both of my terms, thank you!

If you have the spare time, energy, passion and want to steer the ship (to some degree) the board may be worth considering. If anyone is considering and wants to ask me questions regarding running for the board please mail me directly or call me.

-ek

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988