[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Re: OWASP winter Code Sprint meetup

Spyros Gasteratos spyros.gasteratos at owasp.org
Thu Jul 17 15:55:42 UTC 2014

Everyone,

You are invited to the following meeting:

OWASP Winter Code Sprint meetup
Friday 7 July 2014
13:00 - 14:00 (GMT)

The purpose of the meeting is to organize - and help take off - the
OWASP Winter Code Sprint initiative.

Calendar Link:

https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NG04dmkwZ2JhczE2MmlraThka243dTZrMjggb3dhc3Aub3JnXzZwNm9rYmltZjRpYWpuYXNmNHM0NGE2cWYwQGc&tmsrc=owasp.org_6p6okbimf4iajnasf4s44a6qf0%40group.calendar.google.com

Cheers,
Spyros