[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] PLEASE READ IS NO SPAM!!!!- Vote for Flagship - OWASP Document Projects

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Wed Jul 16 13:50:04 UTC 2014

I will help and assemble a paid team to review the document projects as a 3 month sprint.

We will put out a open call for reviewers on www.odesk.com take candidates pick 4-5 folks and do a review of all of them.  The criteria as you linked to is available we just need the labor.  Labor is not free but can be affordable + there are available funds for this purpose not being used in current budget.

Increasing the quality is the big picture goal and clearly in the realm of what will be the "Project Committee" in the very near future for oversight. Until then if there are no objections will get to work on it over the weekend and if folks want to help write the scope they are welcomed to do so as well in a google doc or on a wiki page

Tom Brennan
973-202-0122