[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Vote for flagship-Owasp Document projects results

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Jul 16 08:04:37 UTC 2014

I think that this survey is very important and should be sent as a
'dedicated' owasp-all email.

Making it part of the owasp-connector will reduce its reach and impact
(since the connector is more of a newsletter than a survey)

I know we need to be careful with not sending to many emails to owasp-all ,
but the owasp projects deserve that privilege (in this case)