[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] PLEASE READ IS NO SPAM!!!!- Vote for Flagship - OWASP Document Projects

Timur 'x' Khrotko (owasp) timur at owasp.org
Tue Jul 15 22:13:15 UTC 2014

Hello all,

my suggestion is to exclude T10 from all such lists in order to force more
attention be paid to other OWASP projects and documents.

T10 is a thing in itself and needs no support.

I share the belief that being associated with T10 at first place is not
good for OWASP today and tomorrow. An achievement would be to associate
OWASP brand with 10 its flagship projects, when any CISO, ethical hacker,
senior dev or tester will name you 5 of those 10 and a couple of other
useful OWASP projects.

Regards:
Timur
Hi Josh

Thanks for the reminder.

I just included "None" :(Blank vote) option to the form.

regards

Johanna

--
Email us to enforce secure link with your mail servers (domain).
This message may contain confidential information - you should handle it