[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Project money

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Jul 15 20:13:03 UTC 2014

The path from ideas and discussions to execution is one of two routes:

1. Community Driven - Either just take the idea and run with it :) Or
gather people together via Global Initiatives
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Initiatives_Global_Strategic_Focus

2. Operations Team Driven - Submit the info via a case so it can be
tracked. The ops team is fully utilized so it will be a bit before it's
focused on if there's lot to do. http://www.tfaforms.com/308703

As a volunteer org of doers, option #1 is always encouraged when possible.
This item may however require ops team and could go through path 2.

Hope that helps. I didn't want the good thoughts to get lost on a mail
thread.

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc