[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Vote for flagship-Owasp Document projects results

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Jul 15 17:59:50 UTC 2014

The only emails that go to OWASP-all are the owasp-connector (since we send
them outside of the mailman server).  The next connector will go out next
tuesday, July 22 (and every 2 weeks thereafter)

Johanna, please send what you would like included to Kate Hartmann by
Monday, July 21 and she will include it.  (This goes for anyone else
interested in submitting content as well).

Sarah

--
Executive Director
OWASP Foundation