[Owasp-leaders] Request for publication of Board Nominees

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Tue Jul 15 16:31:51 UTC 2014

Yvan,

As an FYI, I reached out to Kelly directly already and offered to contact
the current nominees prior to publishing the list of names.

Kelly is already on top of that (she's contacted them already) and will
move things forward.

I also offered to help post them in the wiki if it will reduce the staff's
already high workload as the IT dude for OWASP.

So, Kelly has this well in hand and I am ready to help if needed.

Sorry for not pinging theses lists earlier but I am on vacation with my
family and have limited Internet access while poolside :-)

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP WTE Project Lead